Senior Marketing and Communications Executive with Strategic Planning Expertise
A Strategic Thinker Who Excels at Building Brands and Communicating an Enterprise’s Value Proposition
Creative, big-picture strategist who enjoys working with key stakeholders to create an enterprise’s strategy and positioning. Builds brands by understanding and delivering on customer needs. Collaborative, solutions-focused and results-oriented.
- As Strategist for Wharton Executive Education, led scenario planning, implemented consultative sales training for the client-facing team, conducted employee engagement research, recommended best practices for incentive compensation, and analyzed faculty compensation and participation.
- As Chief Marketing Officer for Wharton Executive Education, helped re-position the business by extending the service offering from one week to nine months. Created the Learning Continuum, highlighting Wharton’s commitment to long-term client relationships. Leading a team of 12 with a $3.8MM marketing budget, delivered ROI of $3.33 per dollar spent. PFP/SEO ROI $6.64. Implemented Web 2.0 in marketing mix.
- As Chief Marketing Officer at RMA (The Risk Management Association), authored the strategic plan and presented it and other key analyses to the Board of Directors. Led marketing team to drive enrollment in 350+ nationwide courses; managed the annual conference (500+ attendees), the commerce-driven website ($1.5MM/year online sales) and RMA Journal advertising ($250,000/year).
- As Marketing Manager for V8, led a cross-functional team to bring the revolutionary new beverage, V8 Splash, to launch-readiness. As Marketing Manager on $350MM Chunky Soup, placed Wayne Gretzky in marketing mix (+6% volume lift) — 1st ever use of a celebrity on a Campbell’s Soup can.
- As Senior Director at American Express, led project, approved by the Board of Directors, to implement virtual offices for the sales force, leading to annual savings of $45MM.